Across government, agencies face demanding performance goals and calls for greater efficiency. Now, more than ever, agencies need a committed workforce to meet these challenges. Low levels of employee engagement can contribute to inadequate productivity and lower-quality customer service, potentially resulting in poor agency performance. This two-day training program offers participants a hands-on approach to action planning designed to improve employee engagement and drive agency performance. Graduates will have the skills necessary to successfully conduct their own workshops that specifically address their agency’s unique challenges.
- Two days of hands-on learning
- A community of practice and connections with peers from across government
- A training certificate for each graduate
- Ongoing support with quarterly webinars
Our curriculum includes:
- Best Places to Work in the Federal Government® methodology
- Data analysis
- Facilitation fundamentals
- Best Places to Work action planning model
- Change management principles
- Strategies for effective communication and stakeholder buy-in
- Best practices from across government
Our Action Planning Facilitation Training is ideal for agency staff and executives responsible for action planning, which may include participants from human capital, human resources, strategic management, mission support, training and diversity offices. This program is designed for those who have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years with their agency
- GS-9 equivalent or above
- Ease with public speaking
- Some previous facilitation experience
Please join us! Space is limited to ensure individualized attention.
For more information, please contact Catherine Miller at email@example.com or (202) 292-1006.
Tuition is $1,695. A discount is available for Federal Human Capital Collaborative members.